Every year thousand of men and women around the world sign up with Internet multi level marketing companies hoping to become a financial success and live the life they have always dreamed of.
No one in this world is born a MLM expert any more than one is born an airline pilot or a surgeon. Internet Multi Level marketing is a profession and to be successful in any profession you must learn the techniques required to be successful.
Learning these techniques will not guarantee your success, because without the implementation of what you have learned you will be like a car with no keys and will not go anywhere.
If you are looking to earn a few extra dollars a month or a life changing income then Internet multi level marketing opens a world of dream fulfilling opportunities. But do not be fooled into believing that the Internet multi level marketing industry is easy.
So what is Internet Multi Level Marketing?
Internet Multi Level Marketing is MLM that is promoted by leveraging the power of Internet marketing. MLM is simply a marketing structure designed in a way to create a large marketing and sales force.
Promoters of a company’s products and independent distributorships not only earn commissions from their own sales, but they also earn commissions from the sales of other distributors that they introduce to the company.
By generating their own product sales and creating a down line of new distributors an individual can financially benefit from multiple levels of compensation.
What are the benefits of Internet Multi Level Marketing?
1. You will have the chance to be your own Boss.
2. You can work your own chosen hours.
3. You can own your own business with little investment.
4. As you become successful you can pay yourself more than any boss would ever pay you.
5. You can give yourself a regular pay rise as your business grows.
It is not all sunshine and rainbows in the Internet multi level marketing arena, and it would only be fare to let you know that there are many people who fail to generate an income in this industry.
The failure rate can be attributed to a few simple mistakes that many new MLM distributors make and does not have to happen to you. To be honest failure in Internet multi level marketing is in my opinion a choice, I believe that you can choose to fail or choose to succeed. (Just My Opinion)
The world is Jam packed full of people who are able to hold down a full time job and do everything that is asked of them by a boss. But when it comes to running their own business they have the discipline of a horse. When working for a boss they will turn up for work on time looking presentable and fresh. However when they start working for themselves they are still sitting in a dressing gown drinking their 5th cup of coffee at lunch time.
The other thing you have to be willing to do is learn and teach; you need to learn everything that you can from successful people who have gone before you and you need to teach what you learn to new people coming after you. Internet multi level marketing is much different to any other job or business you have ever been part of before. To be successful you have to learn from other successful distributors in your business up line.
If you can be disciplined, learn what needs to be done, do it when it needs done and teach what you learn to new distributors in your organization, then the Internet multi level marketing industry offers the most attractive earning potential that you will probably ever come across.
If you are considering entering the Internet multi level marketing industry then these are ten things you need to consider.
1. Be a person who can set goals and achieve them, figure out what it is that you want to accomplish and why. Why are you entering this industry? Do you want to make enough money to send your kids to college or do you want to buy a new house? Your reasons for entering the Internet multi level marketing industry will be personal to you and only you can decide. But if you decide not to set goals you won’t know where you are going and when you don’t know where you are going you get lost.
2. Run your day from a “to do” list, every night write a list of all the things you need to accomplish the following day. This will make you organized and help you to priorities what needs done. As you complete each of the tasks tick it off your list. You will be amazed at exactly how much you get done when you are working from a “to do list”. You will also need to have a note book listing things like “Skype 3 way call appointments” “tasks to complete for down line” “questions to ask company officials” “requests from up line” etc. This will help you to be as organized and as productive as possible.
3. Be a self starter, Self starters are people who do not waste time thinking about what it takes to be successful and dreaming of the lifestyle that it could bring. Self starters are those who see an opportunity, learn what needs to be done to be successful and they go to any length to make sure it gets done. They do not focus on negatives, for example if you need something that the company you are working with don’t provide for marketing reasons then don’t wait for the company to provide it, create it yourself or pay someone to do it for you. After all, you have this thing that no one else has might give you an advantage over your competition. Look at obstacles as an opportunity to learn something new not an excuse to give up.
4. Make Rejection Part Of Your Daily Life. No means no, it does not mean the person does not like you or that you are in any way inferior to them. Do not take rejection personally or you will be out of the game sooner than you can say Internet multi level marketing. You should look at a rejection as being one step closer to a sale or one step closer to the recruitment of a new distributor into your business. There is an old saying, different strokes for different folks, what you are offering will appeal to some people but will not appeal to others. Rejection is your friend.
5. Use your time wisely. As you move forward in the development of your business, your time will be stretched thin. You have to remember that time is one of your most valuable assets, and time is money. Your time is better spent teaching and working with people who deserve it, not tyre kickers. If you have a distributor that is taking up allot of your time but is not carrying out the things that you teach them and because of this is getting no results then you need to drop them like a brick. Another old saying is that god helps those who help themselves, I am not suggesting that you are god, it’s just a saying. If people in your team is draining on your time but not doing anything to help themselves then you need to distance yourself from them and work with those who deserve it.
6. Have a positive attitude. A positive attitude will take you a long way towards success. You need to apply positivity to everything including rejection. If you don’t have a positive attitude potentially new distributors will sense this. You need to project positivity to create positivity. Remember that Internet multi level marketing is a form of sales and a sales profession is one of the highest paid professions in the world, so what is their not to be positive about?
7. Set aside a quiet office area. Most people in the Internet multi level marketing industry work from their own home. It is essential that you set aside a quiet place of work even if it is in a bedroom. An office alongside a strict working routine gives you pride in your business that will contribute to your positive attitude.
8. Be a friend to your team. Try if you can to keep in regular contact via phone, email or Skype with your team of distributors. When you communicate with your distributors it makes them feel part of a team and the personal contact makes them feel important. With your team feeling well about the team and business they are in, it increases their positive attitude that they will project onto other potential distributors.
9. Be realistically dependable. Your team, especially your personally recruited distributors must to be able to depend on you. You have to be their friend and mentor, as your business grows you will have more and more peoples expecting you to help them. You cannot be everything to everyone at the same time. You need to Delegate Responsibility; the good thing about Internet multi level marketing is that it has generations. You should usually only have to personally support your own personally recruited distributors. It is your job to teach your frontline distributors to support their personally introduced distributors.
10. Believe in yourself. There may be days when you get up in the morning and things won’t be going the way you had hoped. There will times when distributors in your team disappoint you and let you down. There will be times when people’s opinions will effect your confidence, these are the times when you have to trust your own judgments and opinions, stay focused on believing in yourself and what you capable of.
If you are considering entering the world of Internet multi marketing then you are starting out on an amazing and life changing journey. If you read your maps well and learn everything you can, be the best you can and believe in yourself, you will find success.
Success is simply a choice you have to make.